[hobbit] xymonton monitors (hardware/samba)

David Antognini dave at antognini.com
Fri Nov 6 18:13:24 CET 2009

Hi,
I am trying to get this ext script hardware_sensors working without success.. A couple questions:

1. when I try the debug mode it is asking for sudo password. Should sudo be set up for xymon and how? (what perms)

2. in the log file hobbit-hardware.tmp I see the following errors:
ERROR: Can't get feature `in5' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `in5_min' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `in5_max' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `in6' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `in6_min' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `zone1_limit' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `zone1_hyst' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `zone1_range' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `zone1_critical' data!
ERROR: Can't get feature `zone1_smooth' data!

and lots of other errors.

----- End message from doctor at makelofine.org -----