[hobbit] Check for string on web site failing

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 5 20:42:24 CET 2009

Can you try

10.10.5.173  foobar.pnl.gov # class:server cont=WebMail;https://foobar.
pnl.gov/index.html;WebMail.Access

or instead of index.html put in what file is DocumentIndex (Apache term).
I'm guessing the IIS server isn't redirecting properly.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle