[hobbit] Location of the Linux / Unix client software

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Nov 5 00:02:40 CET 2009

The client and server are in the same archive.  The source is on Sourceforge
and the command to get it (4.2.3 at least) is in that wiki article I linked.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle