[hobbit] Location of the Linux / Unix client software

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Wed Nov 4 23:46:05 CET 2009

Don't mean to be a pain.

Can you point me to the document(s) - that is what I am having problems
finding.
I did not find it in the wiki and I cannot tell from the listing at:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Administration
_Guide/Compiling_on_CentOS
	where the client code is - it just talks about building the
server.

Where do I need to get just the client source from?

I am trying to get this information to the *NIX group for testing.
I told him that he could copy over the files but that won't help for
other flavors of *NIX.

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt
         Senior IT Staff - R&D