[hobbit] Garbled http test.

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:28:47 CET 2009

The website is displaying fine in Firefox, and when green there is no
problem with Hobbit either. I think the error, based on past behavior, is a
"connection refused", which would tend to rule out anything on the page
causing the problem. Other pages on the same site also do not display any
similar problems.

Thanks,
Larry Barber