[hobbit] New Big Brother interface

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Nov 3 17:17:38 CET 2009

I was mostly talking about the interface to it - I find it way too busy.

BBwin is the best thing you have today for Windows Xymon clients.  Not sure
if it tells you about the faults or cache hits/second but a script should be
capable of being written...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle