[hobbit] Critical Systems - Setup

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Tue Nov 3 16:25:42 CET 2009

Thanks Buchan
I knew it was either a permissions or ownership problem.
This is just another time where the installation setup 'nobody' instead of 'apache' as the group ownership.

         Thanks,

         Tom Schmitt
         Senior IT Staff - R&D
         L-3 Communication Systems West