[hobbit] Reprocessing all data

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:04:30 CET 2009

What does "reprocess all data" mean?  Are you wanting Xymon to start over
with log scanning?

I believe the default "window" for message scanning is 30 minutes.  Logs are
scanned by the client agent.

Xymon is not really designed to turn individual entries in log files into
individual alarms like you might do in Netcool, HPOM, BEM, etc.

GLH

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your