[hobbit] red is good

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Nov 2 19:23:47 CET 2009

You could write a custom script which checks the status of the "conn"
test for the interface which is usually down and set a red condition
when you see it go to green.   The dial-up option would cause this test
to be white until it see a connection and goes green.   You can do this
by issuing:

bb query <hostname.test>

  --or-

bb query standby.conn

to get the current status.  Then you can change green into red in your
script.

    ......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/