[hobbit] red is good

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Nov 2 18:07:08 CET 2009

Maybe the dialup tag will help you.  This example is white most of the time,
but will turn green should the IP become responsive.

172.16.10.49    otherconnection.isp.com # testip dialup

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle