[hobbit] Duration for one round of server side module

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:09:05 CEST 2009

Maybe I'm missing something, but...  Why not just grab the system date/time
at the start, again at the end, then subtract one from the other??  If you
just print it out, the numbers should go into the log.  Or generate your own
log file by appending the start & end values, then process later.
Ralph Mitchell