Uptime limit on a Machine

Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson Gudmundur.O.Ingvarsson at landsbankinn.is
Mon May 11 16:21:02 CEST 2009

Hi list

I'm having a hard time finding any configuration value that can change the 365 days limit on how long a host has been up.
I cannot find this in the server config, host config or anywhere else for that matter.

My problem is that Hobbit is alarming me that a machine (several in fact) have been up for more than 365 days (windows server incidently).

Anyone know how to change this limit and where?

Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
Landsbankinn
Unix Infrastructure Administrator
Core Systems IT - CS IT

Sími / Tel.: (+354)  410 6730
Farsími / Mobile: (+354)  820 5074
Fax: (+354)  410 3032
gudmundur.ingvarsson at landsbanki.is<mailto:gudmundur.ingvarsson at landsbanki.is>
www.landsbanki.is<http://www.landsbanki.is/>

NBI hf. (Landsbankinn), kt. 471008-0280, Austurstræti 11, 155 Reykjavík, er skráð hlutafélag og starfar samkvæmt heimild og undir eftirliti Fjármálaeftirlitsins.
NBI hf. (Landsbankinn), Austurstræti 11, 155 Reykjavík. is incorporated in Iceland with limited liability (Reg. No: 471008-0280) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority in Iceland (Fjármálaeftirlitið).

Fyrirvari/Disclaimer: http://www.landsbanki.is/disclaimer