[hobbit] SPLITNCV and graphs

Gore, David W david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Fri May 8 17:39:29 CEST 2009

Graham,

Just an FYI, I did find your previous posts very helpful!  I certainly
was able to use something like what Gatis has above to get a single
multi-graph on the specific test column and multiple single graphs under
trends.  But can you get multiple single graphs under the specific test
column?

~David