[hobbit] SPLITNCV and graphs

Gore, David W david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Fri May 8 16:01:43 CEST 2009

I have static entries, so I wouldn't mind seeing someone's working example because I still cannot get this to work.  I am using xymon 4.2.3 on a Redhat box, RRD 1.2.30.

I can also see that SPLITNCV is some how extracting a line out of my status message in addition to my data message which is a bit odd?  Perhaps it extracts the data out of the status message and NOT the data message so perhaps I am just confused?

The line it is extracting out of the status message is in the form: '&green 0 blah blah...'.  There is another line above that in the same format that it ignores so it is odd?

It creates an rrd like this:

<test/column name>,74_blah_blah...blah_blah.rrd

~David