[hobbit] to test the non-existence of a dir

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Tue Mar 31 17:26:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

hm, first was comes in mind (not tested):

- use a find command in client-local.cfg, like
'find / -name "*_FIXED_PART_1*" |'
- use a regex along with noexist in hobbit-clients.cfg, like:
FILE %.*_FIXED_PART_1.* red noexist

That should do the trick...

hh

--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>