routers: graph for bandwidth??

William Ottley wottley at cmicanada.com
Mon Mar 30 22:38:59 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I finally got my system configured for all of the different servers I have,
including the cisco firewall and switches (thanks to help from here in the
mailling list).

But I stumbled upon something I can't seem to figure out, and searching
doesn't give me the answer I'm looking for (wrong search strings?)

Quite simply put, I want to have a graph of all the bandwidth that's being
used for a router. Is this possible (I know it is with a mrtg addon that I
saw somewhere), with DEVMON?

Is there any examples anywhere?

Thanks!

William

--
This message has been scanned for dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.