[hobbit] Access to Xymon data via library functions?

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Mon Mar 30 17:56:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

for Perl, there is a library called "Hobbit_fd_lib". I found it along
with dbcheck.pl, which we use for database checking - I don't know if
it's only a part of dbcheck, or a stand-alone lib. Nevertheless, it
seems to be useful (although I never used it in my own scripts, since
these were all ported from old-style BB).
Another possible solution could be bbhostshow or bbhostgrep, or the
already mentioned hobbit dashboard.

Btw.: Nice idea to have the hobbit config in a database, I've also
thought about this...

hh

--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>