acknowledge past disruptions

Wouter Schoot wouter at schoot.org
Thu Mar 26 10:03:22 CET 2009

Dear list,

I'm now using hobbit (4.2) for a few months and I really like it's
possibilities, thanks for writing it!

However, one thing I've not found and answer for yet, is how to handle
downtime which is in the past. The ISP where my monitoring box is
located suffered a DDoS quite recently, which rendered the monitoring
quite useless. I'm now looking for a way to tell hobbit "all the
downtime and alerts between <timestamp> and <timestamp> can be safely
ignored and should not be taken into account when generating an
availability report". Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Wouter