Different Tests for different clients: but same localclient.cfg

William Ottley wottley at cmicanada.com
Thu Mar 19 21:09:13 CET 2009

Hi all,

I compiled the client for solaris 10 and for the mac OSX.
They have been added to the bbhosts file on the hobbit server.
They both have the same localclient.cfg, pointing to the hobbit server.

I¹m trying to get all the tests to show up.
But only some of them do so. What needs to be changed to do so?

Solaris10:  Bbd, conn, cpu,  disk, files, http,  info,  memory,  msgs,
ports,   procs,  trends
OSX:    conn, info, trends

The mac has almost no tests on it: is this because the server isn¹t talking
to the client?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Will

--
This message has been scanned for dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.