[hobbit] Docs

Henrik =?unknown-8bit?Q?St=C3=B8rner?= henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Mar 19 13:29:35 CET 2009

Hi Malcolm,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:17:16AM +0100, Malcolm Hunter wrote:

> I'm in the process of proofreading the documentation and wondering if I'm wasting my effort as it's currently still on version 4.2.3. Is the documentation due to be updated in the near future? Also, what's the best way to feed back any corrections?

I really appreciate someone doing proof-reading of my docs!

I haven't updated the docs for quite some time, but the best
thing you could do would be to grab the documents from the
Sourceforge Subversion repository - those are the current
version, and the ones I would be updating.

I can setup commit-access to the repository if that is the
easiest way for you to submit changes. If you would rather
prefer, you can also just mail me the updated files and I'll
commit the changes.

PS: Does this have anything to do with KDE, or is it just
a personal interest in Xymon ?