[hobbit] Mac client? (current one: searched on google) dependencies are missing

Cleaver, Japheth jcleaver at soe.sony.com
Wed Mar 18 17:25:54 CET 2009

Wow. A blast from the past :)

That client actually was written for the Classic MacOS, not for Mac OS X or anything unix-derived (although I suppose it would work in the Blue Box if you can still run in classic compatibility mode -- I don't know that anyone's ever tried it).

The AppleScript scripting additions that went MIA are mirrored on the download page and everything else should be included in the archive, although I confess it's been ages since I even looked at it.

Anyway, chances are it's probably not what you need :)

Regards,

-jc