[hobbit] Adding a New Column to my hobbit server

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:32:19 CET 2009

Try running your script by hand. Run it under the control of bbcmd (usually
in the hobbit client bin directory). On unix it would be something like:
su hobbit -c "<path-to-hobbit-client-bin>/bbcmd <your script>"

If there is a problem you should see errors there. Also check the logs on
the client.

Steve.