[hobbit] bb-omsa-raid.sh after upgrading OMSA from 5.4 to 5.5

Thomas Séglard tsg at bluekiwi-software.com
Mon Mar 9 11:45:02 CET 2009

Hi !!

I upgraded OMSA too and ran into some troubles. The main problem is that
the ouptut is now displayed on three lines (2 only before). You should
modify your script to take this into account. For your information, I
only change the following line (143) :

sudo /usr/sbin/omreport storage controller -fmt ssv \
| grep -v "Controller" | grep -v "^$" > ${RAID_CONTROLLERS}

sudo /usr/sbin/omreport storage controller -fmt ssv | grep -v "Controller" \
 | grep -v "^$" | sed -e :a -e '$!N;s/\n;/;/;ta' -e 'P;D' >
${RAID_CONTROLLERS}

Then it should work again !!
Cheers,

ThomaS