bbwin central settings

John Hoffman jhoffman at invenda.com
Sat Mar 7 00:44:18 CET 2009

Is there an option in bbwin central configuration to setup SVCs to autorestart?  Here is an example from the local config file for bbwin.

<setting name="Automatic Updates" value="started" autoreset="true" alarmcolor="red" />

This configuration will cause the Automatic Updates service to automatically restart if it is not started.

>From central config I have

SVC Automatic_Updates startup=automatic status=started

This causes a red alert if either startup is not automatic or is status is not started.  But I don't know how to make it restart.  Is there another set of SVC keywords I can use like autoreset=true?  I can't find any documentation.  Also if I experiment I'm not sure where I will find errors...