feature request: marking or notify significant events on the trend charts

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Fri Mar 6 20:14:56 CET 2009

I have a feature request:  Is there any way to add some kind of marker
on the trend charts to record a significant event?  For example, if my
company makes a major code release and our metrics improve greatly, it
would be fanastic if we had the ability to add some kind of line or
marker to the trend chart that indicates when we did it so we can show
before & after type views of the data.

Is that even an option that could be worked into Hobbit?

Thanks,
Tom