[hobbit] disable untill ok bug ?

Kip, D. - GDI/SNB d.kip at gdi.minjus.nl
Thu Mar 5 09:21:00 CET 2009

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Stef Coene [mailto:stef.coene at docum.org]
Verzonden: woensdag 4 maart 2009 15:26
Aan: hobbit at hswn.dk
Onderwerp: Re: [hobbit] disable untill ok bug ?

> Thx, I will change this to green,blue only.

That will also mean any page with a 'clear' status will no longer remain
green...
Make sure you want this effect as well...

Your one time faulty ping was obviously not a common problem, and you
have found the cause. It is unlikely that you will want to disable a
pingtest 'untill ok' more often then you would encounter a non-geen page
due to a 'clear' test.

For example, I use the clear status as an in-between before going yellow
or red, with the 'badtest' settings. I would not want the page to go
grey jyst because one ping was missed, so we have 'badconn:1:3:5' in our
host settings.

//Danny.