[hobbit] Question regarding logins and content checks

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jun 25 19:20:16 CEST 2009

Typically the way a log out is started is by clicking a link.  Could you not
just wget or curl the URL?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle