[hobbit] Hobbit Graphs by cron

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Jun 25 16:29:50 CEST 2009

All the data is stored every few minutes.  If you want to see it from a
certain time period, you just zoom in.  Does that not work for what you
need?

If and when you zoom in and find the graph for the time period you want,
using Firefox you just right click on the background, go to View Page Info
and click Media at the top.  You'll find the image in the list here.  Note
right-clicking the image will make it zoom out.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle