[hobbit] Xymon roadmap

david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au david.peters at dpi.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jun 25 00:42:17 CEST 2009

I am happy to contribute to the development effort. I have some changes to
the core code that I currently maintain onsite here and merge into the
main code whenever we download a new version for release. Not the sort of
changes I would release into the core code, but nevertheless I am
conmfortable with C and the core of xymon.

David Peters

+61 2 63913565
+61 4 17863572