[hobbit] Hobbit developer access.

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:28:47 CEST 2009

> From: bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
> To: hobbit at hswn.dk
> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:05:57 +0200
> CC: davidp at electronf.com
> Subject: Re: [hobbit] Hobbit developer access.
>
> On Tuesday 23 June 2009 11:53:51 David Peters wrote:
>> I sent an email to Henrik some time ago about getting access to be able to
>> check in bug fixes via svn but got no reply. Is the current list of
>> developers locked or did I miss something?
>
> AFAIK, no. Henrik is probably just over-worked.

> I am listed (to maintain the devmon collector module).
>
> BTW, what are your plans for the xymon-addons project? I think I should start
> putting some of our extensions somewhere, and I would prefer something with
> VCS (which is why I haven't put anything on The Shire), and I think it would
> be beneficial to users if releases (e.g. tarballs) were made with consistent
> deployment methods for all extensions.

Currently, hobbit src tree has empty ext directories after un-packed.
I am hoping to see more xymon-addons in the ext directories of both xymon client and server src tree, These xymon-addons include more add-on that are ported from bb or solely for xymon.

but doing so means all the xymon-addon authors need to have write access to xymon svn respository server. This is another adminitration overhead that someone need to take on.

tj