[hobbit] Alerting when host goes green

HUBBARD, GREG ((EDS)) ghubbard at hp.com
Mon Jun 22 21:52:47 CEST 2009

dialup?

________________________________
From: Josh Luthman [mailto:josh at imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 2:44 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Alerting when host goes green

I have a fallback IP that is specified on a device that will only be used in the event it can't reach the DHCP server.  Should it have this problem, I (obviously :) would like to know!

I am thinking about having it disabled until OK, then just alert me when it changes to green.

Does anyone have a better solution?  Perhaps something that won't sit on the menu blue for eternity?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle