[hobbit] Faulty downtime

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Fri Jun 19 08:57:03 CEST 2009

I think the info page parses the downtime tags in the wrong way. My tags are formatted like column:day:start:end:comment, and that works, but the info page parses them like day:column:start:end:comment
But the conclusion I came to is that you need both the column and day fields to get it working.

/Johan