"procs" checks are not working

Cayo de Moraes camorae at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:19:17 CEST 2009

Well, after reading the Man Pages of the "hobbit-clients.cfg" I tried to
monitor some process in a Linux-Client.

I defined it in the hobbitclients.cfg some processes to check but i always
get a clear status wich the following message:
"Processes NOT ok"
I've been searching in the mailing list for a while, but i couldnt find a
solid solution to this problem. I saw something about the msg file in the
/hobbit/client/tmp/ path, but i couldnt follow that...

Do i have to do something else after puting the "PROC cron", etc.... into
the hobbitclients.cfg?

Thanks,
Cayo

ps: with my old BB-Clients it works perfectly.