webpage: adding links to the index

DKDeckert at Hormel.com DKDeckert at Hormel.com
Tue Jun 16 19:41:16 CEST 2009

Hello everyone.  I've ran into some trouble and am wondering how to add a
link to the main page of xymon.  I was able to do it and it would appear
but it would always reset.  Is xymon constantly regenerating every time?
How can i add a permanent link on the main page?
I've tried to edit the index.html in the /www/ directory but it would
reset.  I've also added another html document in
the /www/notes/responsibilities.html for the link so when there is a
problem the person monitoring can know who to call.

Any help would be appreciated.

Notice:
This communication is an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510.  Its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient(s) intended by the sender of this message.  This transmission and any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential, attorney-client privileged information and/or attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance on, or use of any of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any matter and confirm by return email.