[hobbit] BBWin Ext Scripts after 30min are unavaliable

HUBBARD, GREG ((EDS)) ghubbard at hp.com
Tue Jun 9 14:35:58 CEST 2009

Well, that changes things!

First, if the column goes black instead of purple, it means that the agent is trying to do the right thing.  The "black" (or "white") state means "nothing to report" and does not mean up or down.  "Purple" means "no data received before lifetime expired".

So how do the Windows vbs scripts communicate with the remote Hobbit server?  Are you using BBWin, or the Big Brother NT client?

GLH