[hobbit] How do I change the "mail from" for email alerts?

Mon Jun 8 22:49:29 CEST 2009

On 2009-Jun-8, at 2:15 PM, Harold J. Ballinger wrote:

> I'm used to using postfix, but the appliance came pre-configured
> with exim4, so it seemed easier to just find the config setting than
> to rebuild and install postfix instead

It should be as simple as `aptitude install postfix`. That should even
remove exim for you. I'm not saying you should use one or the other,
but installation complications shouldn't be something you worry about.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Don't try to tell me a thing is important to you if the whole of your
"support" entails forcing other to spend time and money on it.