[hobbit] Monitoring SMB shares

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:15:15 CEST 2009

I *think* that the BBEXT variable in BB is for a list of the external test
scripts to be executed.  Those would be migrated to the hobbitlaunch.cfg
file.
You can also use cron to execute the external script - I've done that
successfully for years.  You'll need to make sure your script executes with
the hobbit/xymon environment.  You can do that using bbcmd.

Ralph Mitchell