[hobbit] external tests for hp-ilo and hl-health utilities

David B. Ritch david.ritch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:27:04 CEST 2009

Take a look at OpenIPMI and ipmitool.  I've found that they give me
access to most or all of what I can get through HP's tools, but do so in
an architecture-independent manner.  For example, the command "ipmitool
sdr type temperature" will return the current temperature readings,
along with the names of the probes.

dbr