[hobbit] Password protect certain pages

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Jul 10 17:12:18 CEST 2009

Authentication is Apache's job (or IIS, lighttpd, etc).

With groups you can create subdirs in the URL and therefor password
protect each subdir/group.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle