[hobbit] How do I clone maintenance mode record ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:19:22 CEST 2009

> From: davidp at electronf.com
> To: hobbit at hswn.dk
> Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:58:37 +1000
> Subject: RE: [hobbit] How do I clone maintenance mode record ?
>
> I have a script that sync enabled and disabled between a primary and DR
> hobbit server if you are interested.

In Ralph Mitchell (ralphmitchell at gmail.com)
                reply email,
There are getblue.sh and putblue.sh to do the collecting on primary and populating on DR/standby hobbit server.

I tired it but I found the putblue.sh is not working. I still can't see the same list of maintenance hosts between the twos, even the get and put blue shell ran sucessfully.

This may caused by lacking of running bbpage alert module on DR/Secondary module. Is your DR hobbit server has alert module disabled and your script still works ?

Would you mind to send to the list or send it to my email account ? I like to learn how you did it.

tj