[hobbit] Xymon hosts database.

David Peters davidp at electronf.com
Sun Jul 5 12:43:24 CEST 2009

Okay I can't think of any easy way to do this other then just start coding
based on the current forms and logic.

I will post screenshots from the existing system and the logic up on a
website and email the link here. I will then create an svn repo and post a
test db create script with some sample data. I will leave the existing
conversion to bb-hosts alone at the moment and just post it as it is to the
repo.