[hobbit] DOWNTIME not working

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:13:38 CEST 2009

I had similar issue of not knowing the alerting triggering process,

Please look though following FAQ and look for example of alerting debuging example.

"bin/hobbitd_alert --debug --test t-rh9.mywork.com PROC "

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/Other_Docs/FAQ#Q._How_do_I_configure_.22GROUP.22_alerts_.3F

T.J. Yang