[hobbit] Hobbit_Perl_Client v1.20

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Thu Jul 2 22:28:48 CEST 2009

It would really be nice to have it included in this way so that anyone that want to develop something with perl for xymon can use a unique set of utility/libraries...
The biggest problem will probably the lack of documentation (I'm not very good at it) ... but I will probably put some documentation/commenting on the source code very soon... I know that the code is not so clean but I'm also really new with perl (and probably many of the function/procedure could be written better by someone that know the language more then me :).

I will try to put the project on svn soon (in the next few day) and I'll try to start to work with it (I don't know anything about svn so I have to read some docs on how to do those things...).

Francesco