[hobbit] Hobbit_Perl_Client v1.20

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Wed Jul 1 10:10:07 CEST 2009

I know it was my fault but I didn't had the time to work on hobbit_perl_client for quite a long period of time. Now it seems that I start to have back some time to work on it so I created the new version and I had also the intention of putting all the source on the svn. I tried to implement also some of the patches I received in the last years. The code regarding dbcheck.pl is not changed much so probably all the patches you have could be implemented (I just changed something on the tablespace view and for sqlserver/mysql).

On the db-side I'm not a database expert so every change/new functionality would be really appreciated :)

In the next weeks I'll probably also add a new program to the hobbit_perl_client to  check jboss server... more on this as soon as I have something "usable" on hand...

Regards,
Francesco