[hobbit] testing remote hosts with different source address

Lorenzo Chiavacci lchiavacci at netartis.com
Wed Jan 21 11:55:00 CET 2009

Hello Martin,
what I asked for is what Henrik has introduced in the patch he mentioned.
I have multiple IP addresses assigned to the same network interface and
I cannot use the routing solution that you mention.I would like to use
one of these addresses based on the host that I am testing .

I will try the patch that Henrik mentions in his message after upgrading
to 4.2.2 version.
Thank you all for the replies.

Lorenzo