[hobbit] Test Removal: Ports and Procs

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:13:41 CET 2009

On the host line in bb-hosts, and I should have used a colon rather than an
equals, e.g:

0.0.0.0  host.dom.ain # NOCOLUMNS:ports,procs

Steve.

--
The lame man who keeps the right road outstrips the runner who takes a wrong
one. The more active and swift the latter is, the further he will go astray.

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)