Unable to browse "trends" and "infos"

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Thu Jan 8 11:28:29 CET 2009

Hi,

I switched to xymon 4.2.2 recently. All seems to work, but I can't access
the services "info" and "trends" anymore.
This issue is for all my hosts. I didn't change my configurations since the
version change, and before that migration I had access to those services.
I get the following error when using Firefox (french version):
"Fichier introuvable Firefox ne peut trouver le fichier à l'adresse
http://my.xymon.server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=any_host&SERVICE=trends."

English version :
"File not found. Firefox can't find the file located at
http://my.xymon.server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=any_host&SERVICE=trends."

On the xymon server, I run "curl
http://my.xymon.server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=any_host&SERVICE=trends",
and i don't get any answer.
If i replace trends with disk for example, i get a wonderfull webpage code.

The issue is for trends and info services.
I can't find anything concerning this issue in my logs.

Tks for any help.