***SPAM*** *****SPAM***** Re: [hobbit] Xymon DNS check error

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Thu Jan 8 07:57:28 CET 2009

>On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 04:57:47PM +0100, dOCtoR MADneSs wrote:
>
>    The 3 domains are working great, and were successfuly checked with
hobbitmon 4.2.0 Now, only test.tld (or any >other, while it's the first of
the list) is checked as OK. Others are reported in error with following
message : >"Channel destroyed".

>Please see the response I just posted in the thread "Two DNS lookups for a
server but one fails". I would >appreciate it if you could also test if
that fixes the problem for you. Regards, Henrik To unsubscribe from the
>hobbit list, send an e-mail to hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Hi,

I applied your fix, and it's working again, thank you for your help Henrik.

Damien