[hobbit] Goodbye "Hobbit", hello "Xymon"

Szymon Bakowski itsimonb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:15:19 CET 2009

Hi Henrik,

It just happened that my name is Simon, which in my mother tongue is spelt
as "Szymon".

I can see guys from my sys team start blaming me for every single problem
once they find out (and a face of my director hearing my name during any
glitches - he will soon start relating my name with technical problems - it
will be all my fault) ;D  !

Cheers :>

I like it anyway.
All the best