[hobbit] get hobbit to show status for same host but with different configuration

Mogens Busk mogens.busk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:30:06 CET 2009

Hi

Is it then possible to run a bbcmd to get the info generated with different
hobbit-clients.cfg files.
I can read in the man pages it could be like this (I can't get this woking):
bbcmd sh
hobbitd_channel --channel=client hobbitd_client
--config=hobbit-client-testa.cfg

And then parse this output to another page to have hobbit show the normal
page like

normal hobbitpage
servera
proc1